A.J. Macey, Jarica James - 14 knjiga

BW1 | Smoke and Wishes (Best Wishes #1) by A.J. Macey:

What do you do when your whole life is a lie?
Go to college...

I just found out that I’m a supernatural and now I’m attending Redwood Supernatural University. With its magic and mix of beings from myth and legend, I’m definitely not in the human world anymore.

Read more ...
  • But not everything is picture perfect. I have the Bitch Crew that are determined to get rid of me, a guy that’s hell-bent on teaching me a lesson, and my past haunting me in my dreams.

    It’s not all bad though; I have my quirky roommate Sadie and six guys who seem intent on keeping me around.

    I got this...hopefully.

The Best Wishes Series is a WhyChoose/Reverse Harem saga featuring MMFMMMM meaning there is M/M content, and the female main character doesn't have to choose between her love interests.

This series contains references involving PTSD, sexual assault recollections, domestic violence, and other themes that some readers may find triggering.


Best Wishes Series (#1 - #3)
A1 | Rival (The Aces #1) by A.J. Macey:

Hey b*tches, my name’s Kiera. You might know me as The Cat, famous cat burglar/thief.

No? Well, let me give you a little insight into my life as of late.

I was going about, minding my own damn business when the mob boss who runs most of the Reno underground sent an assassin after me. Crazy, yeah?

Read more ...
  • Anyway, six months later the previously mentioned assassin is now my partner in crime when we get a job from the local motorcycle club, The Aces. All good and dandy, right? Wrong. They’re 1%ers, all three officers unbelievably attractive. Oh, yeah, the Vice President of the MC? That’s my asshole step-brother and let’s not even get started on the club’s suspicious Enforcer or the President who’s dripping in sexual swagger.

    With four sexy as f*ck men at my back, can I get the job done or will our explosive personalities cause us to be at each other’s throats? Oh, damn! Almost forgot in the thought of all the ruggedly attractive men, muscles, and tattoos that the rival MC, The Alloy Kings, are moving in and seem intent to take me down with the Aces.

    F*cking bastards.
    I’m The Cat, and soon enough, they’ll learn that I’ve got claws.

    The Aces Series is a WhyChoose/Reverse Harem trilogy featuring MFMMM meaning the female main character doesn't have to choose between her love interests.

This book contains references involving PTSD, sexual assault recollections, abuse, and other themes that some readers may find triggering.

The Aces Series (#1 - #3)
CC1 | Lads & Lattes (High School Clowns & Coffee Grounds #1) by A.J. Macey:

Emma’s to-do list:
1- dump Tyler
2- survive new school
3- rock senior year


My life was as perfect as a teenage girl could hope it would be; friends, boyfriend, straight-A student, loving parents, and all that jazz. Until my entire world comes crashing down. Alright, that may be a bit dramatic, but come on, what sane person wants to move half-way across the country after their senior year has already started?

Read more ...
  • That’s not all that happened, but I digress. My entire world gets shaken up and suddenly I find myself in the middle of freaking nowhere Nebraska surrounded by three cute guys…
    Reid, the clown of the group,
    Kingston, the laidback, go with the flow kind of guy,
    and Jesse, the closed off one you don’t even want me to get started on.
    Anyway, so here I am facing all sorts of challenges I never even thought of like a creepy classmate, a mean Assistant Principal, and trouble with the law, but they’ve got my back.

    We can totally handle our senior year and make it to graduation, right?

    The High School Clowns & Coffee Grounds Series is a WhyChoose/Reverse Harem trilogy featuring MFMM meaning the female main character doesn't have to choose between her love interests.


This book contains references involving PTSD, sexual assault recollections, abuse, underage drinking, and other themes that some readers may find triggering. This is the first of three books and DOES end in a cliffhanger.


High School Clowns & Coffee Grounds Series (1# - #3) 


FSID1 | Whisper of Spirits (FSID Agents #1) by A.J. Macey:

Ritual murders?
Reliving death memories?
Avoiding the advances of my overly-attentive coworker who doesn’t realize he’s been firmly friendzoned?

Read more ...
  • That’s just a casual Friday when you’re the Olympia Police Department’s favorite consulting psychometric medium. Yeah, that’s me, Casper Colt, the supe who can talk to dead people and see things when I touch stuff.

    Well, that all changes when four sexy agents from the Federal Supernatural Investigation Division are called in to assist with finding the killer.

This book contains references involving PTSD, murder, violence, and other themes that some readers may find triggering.

FSID Agents Series (#1)


VCV1 | Masked by Vengeance (Vega City Vigilantes #1) by A.J. Macey:

I always loved superhero stories, at least until I found myself living one.

A wave of radiation washed over the Earth 22 years ago, changing a portion of the population. Less than an eighth of the world found themselves with strange powers, capable of doing amazing feats. Those affected were named Phenomenals. I am one of them.

Orphan. Hermit. Phenom with blue lightning.

This book contains references involving PTSD, death, violence, and other themes that some readers may find triggering.

Vega City Vigilantes Series (#1)
NYBW1 | Witch, Please (Not Your Basic Witch #1) by A.J. Macey, Jarica James:

Aris Calisto, newest student at Aether Academy of Crystal Magic and Witchcraft not only stands out with her quirky outfits and bubblegum pink hair but also draws attention by being what’s considered the lowest of the low in the Akasha society- a Mixta.

Read more ...
  • When mysterious things start happening, including unexpected bindings, things going missing, and being claimed by a not-so-traditional familiar, Aris realizes she’s in over her cotton candy-colored head. Enter in the five guys who have been magically roped into Aris’s rodeo:

    -Caspian, the playful potions brewer,
    -Drayce, the summoner who never seems to get overwhelmed,
    -Kye, a broody rune drawer who Aris can’t help but pester,
    -Xan, the spell caster with no sense of humor to speak of,
    -and Torryn, the history professor who seems to demand every waking hour working on mastering her power.

    With a cauldron full of men behind her, can Aris use her i’magic’nation to figure out what’s happening to her capricious coven? Or will she find out that life’s a real witch?

The Not Your Basic Witch is a WhyChoose/Reverse Harem trilogy featuring MMFMMM meaning there is M/M content, and the female main character doesn't have to choose between her love interests. This trilogy is the first in a series collection consisting of six trilogies titled Legends of Asteria. Each trilogy should be read in order.

**This book contains references involving violence, and other themes that some readers may find triggering.**


Not Your Basic Witch Series by A.J. Macey, Jarica James (#1 - #3)

Napomena:
- clanovima nase biblioteke omogucen je pristup resursima Svetske elektronske biblioteke (World electronic library - WELIB), na linku WELIBRS, gde se mogu pronaci knjige na srpskom jeziku. Napominjemo da mi samo ostvarujemo saradnju sa ovom bibliotekom, a nismo njen deo.

- u jednom postu se nalazi onoliko knjiga od istog autora koliko smo ih dobili u tom trenutku - ako zelite da vidite kompletan spisak svih postavljenih knjiga istog autora na celom blogu - mozete ih pronaci putem stranice sa spiskom autora ili putem taga sa imenom autora ispod naslova odgovarajuceg posta.


IDENTIFIKACIONI (ID) BROJEVI:

SC:
1-100__101-200__201-300

301-400__401-500__501-600

601-700__701-800__801-900


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48:00 PM

    I need more asap! Why give me that ending and then make me wait until July for the next book? Ugh I'm at a loss for words right now and my emotions are running wild. This was just simply AMAZING! The storyline was great even though parts broke my heart. I need Smoke and Survival to be done and released like yesterday! Definitely worth 5 stars!

    ReplyDelete

Comment form message